Saturday, November 19, 2011

Test aku

When I was in high school, I was just like any other SBP students who think of becoming either a doctor or an engineer. However at one point I felt like it was so cliché to only have those jobs as a career. My true vision appeared after I finished my high school. I was introduced to the world of business, finance, banking and economics. I was encouraged by a few individuals to take on actuarial science. Later on as I further my study, I found myself in love with the economics field.


I wish to develop my knowledge and experiences so that one day I can have enough knowledge to improve Malaysia’s economy. I believe with the right people and the right way, we can turn Malaysia into a country far better than the present in every field. And I want to be in charge for the economics field.

No comments:

Post a Comment